Table of Contents
Despite its age, voice broadcasting remains one of the most popular communication methods for customers and companies alike. It offers an intuitive medium through which people can easily send or receive calls, which are in turn easy to access and understand. But that's not the only reason it's still so widely used.
There are a variety of advantages of using a voice broadcast API. These include its wide application, available features, opportunity for customer connection, multichannel communication abilities, and ability to save businesses time and money.
With so many voice broadcast benefits, the question to ask yourself isn't why you should use voice broadcasting, but rather why you're not already using it!
Advantages of Voice Broadcast
When you sign up with a voice broadcasting messaging API, there are a multitude of benefits that you can leverage in your marketing and communications strategies.
#1: Variety of Uses
The first telephone call was made in 1896 and has continued to be a communication staple since then. This long history has naturally led to the medium being adapted for a variety of purposes.
For businesses, this means automated their outbound calls, streamlining communication and more efficiently utilizing resources. Instead of calling individual customers (which is frustrating for everyone involved), you can simply send a prerecorded message about:
- Appointment Reminders
- Payment Reminders
- Delivery Status Notifications
- Marketing and Promotions
- Customer Loyalty Rewards
- Emergency and Weather Alerts
- Event Alerts
- Password Resets
- Political Campaigns
Because of this wide range of uses, all industries can benefit from voice broadcasting.
#2: Powerful Features
Like all technologies, voice broadcasting has evolved beyond its original form.
Though businesses can still use broadcasting to call customers directly, there are multiple features available that integrate with APIs to meet each company's unique marketing needs.
- Mobile and Landline Capability - You can broadcast messages to customers with a landline and customer with mobile devices.
- Two Part Connection - This features creates a dynamic, two-way communication channel so that customers can connect with you, as well.
- Text-To-Speech - Automatically convert text to voice messages with options ranging across dialects and languages.
- Interactive Voice Response - Call flows direct incoming calls to the correct department, representative, or option.
- Answering Machine Detection - This quickly identifies whether a person or an answering machine picks up an outgoing call.
- One-Time Passwords - You can send customers secure, one-time voice-based passwords for verification and transaction purposes.
These and more features create a customized experience for both businesses and customers. They also provide expanded flexibility as companies grow.
Build Powerful Voice Applications
Our mass phone call service can send calls to customers with mobile and landline devices.Create Account
#3: Customer Connection
The nature of voice broadcasting and the structure of its communication method create built-in opportunities for customer connection, even more so than texting and calling.
- Global Connectivity - Some mediums are geographically limited, but voice broadcasting lets you connect with customers around the world. And because of the features discussed above, you can personalize your message according to that country, region, etc.
- Message Unity - Broadcasting messaging creates a common thread of connection despite this customization. Messages remain the same no matter what language or accent they're delivered in. This consistency is key to a successful campaign and brand uniformity.
- Inclusive Communication - Calls are arguably the best communication method for people who are illiterate, visually impaired, or who primarily communicate verbally. This creates customer diversity and ensures equitable communication and marketing.
- Personalization - Calls have a more personal feel to them than mediums like emails, so customers are more likely to engage with and respond to your call to action.
These four different avenues through which broadcasting forms a customer connection add up to a power communication medium that can revolutionize the way you're reaching out to target audiences.
#4: Multichannel Communication
Another voice broadcast advantage is that you can integrate it with other mediums and applications to create a more comprehensive communications and marketing strategy. These include:
- Phone Validators - These verify, clean, and check the phone numbers in your contact lists to ensure they're valid and active before you send out campaigns.
- SMS APIs - These instantly send out mass SMS messages to customers, including those with mobile and smart devices.
- Texting Platforms - These platforms have all the benefits of bulk texting and none of the programming or other hassles.
Any one of these applications is powerful on its own. Together, they create more reliable and influential connection with customers.
#5: Saves Time and Money
Voice broadcasting messaging already saves businesses time and money because it doesn't require individuals to manually call customers one by one. It exponentially expediates the process by allowing you to upload contact lists, record a message, and send out one message to everyone.
What used to take hours and multiple resources now only takes a few minutes and one click of a button. If you schedule your messages to send automatically at a certain date and time, you don't even have to click a button!
But broadcasting also saves businesses money when they invest in APIs that offer volume-based pricing. Companies pay a monthly API fee and a fee per message— i.e., they only pay for what they need.
This prevents companies from accidentally purchasing a more expensive plan (and then bombarding customers with messages to justify the expense) or purchasing a plan that doesn't offer enough monthly messages (which in turn hurts your campaign results).
How to Use Voice Broadcast
To start using voice broadcasting, find an API company that offers services to support your company's current and future needs. Voice broadcast should be scalable and programmable so that you can continue to support your customer base as it grows.
Esendex's Phone Notify! API is one such service. Our API allows you to dynamically connect with anyone, anywhere. Supported by our Tier 1 Network, 99.9% uptime SLA, and global coverage, you'll be able to create powerful voice messages that boost your conversions and sales.
The best part? Our transaction-based API is packed with features like SIP trunking, answering machine detection, interactive voice response, call quality monitoring, and more.
Powerful voice API that sends mass automated phone calls quickly to mobile & landline devices.
Become a Reseller
Our SMS reseller program gives you everything you need to easily resell our SMS software to your customers and increase revenue.
Texting API designed to send & receive SMS & MMS globally using a short code or 10DLC number.
Easy to use SMS software that can send & receive SMS & MMS using a short code or 10DLC number.
Verify mobile & landline numbers, find service providers, & define time zones to restrict calling times.
What Is Voice Broadcast And What Does It Do?
Besides traditional mail, calling is one of the oldest communication methods still used today. Though...Read More
5 Advantages Of Using A Voice Broadcast API
Despite its age, voice broadcasting remains one of the most popular communication methods...Read More