- What Are GIFs and How Do They Work?
- Why Are GIFs So Popular?
- Why Do GIFs Work?
- When To Use GIFs In Text Messages?
- How To Find The Perfect GIF For Any Occasion?
- How To Add A GIF To Your Text Message With An iPhone?
- How To Add A GIF To Your Text Message With An Android?
- Tips For Using GIFs In Your Text Messages
- Why Should You Start Using GIFs In Your Text Messages For Business Purposes?
Did you know that you can send GIFs in your text messages? It’s true! And it’s a great way to add fun and personality to your conversations. So read on to learn more! This blog post will discuss how to put GIFs in text and provide tips for using them effectively.
What Are GIFs and How Do They Work?
GIFs are image files that can be used on the internet. They are commonly used to create animations and can be either static or dynamic. GIFs work by using a series of images displayed in a loop. This creates the animation effect.
Why Are GIFs So Popular?
GIFs are popular because they are a fun, easy way to communicate with customers. They can be used to show off products, announce sales, and generally add some fun to your communication. Additionally, GIFs are a great way to show your customers that you’re human and care about providing a good customer experience.
Why Do GIFs Work?
GIFs are easy and fun to show your customers that you care. One of the reasons GIFs work so well is that they are a very versatile medium. They can express a wide range of emotions, which can be especially useful for businesses when communicating with customers. For example, if a business wants to show appreciation for a customer’s loyalty, they might send a GIF that says “thank you.” Or, if a customer has had a bad experience with the business, the business could use a GIF to apologize and express their regrets.
When To Use GIFs In Text Messages?
GIFs can be used in text messages to communicate with customers for your business in many ways. They can show gratitude, apologies, excitement, and more.
When sending a GIF to say thank you, it’s best to choose one that is simple and heartfelt. For example, both excellent options are a GIF of a person clapping or a dog wagging its tail.
If you need to apologize, a GIF can also be a great way to do so. Humorous GIFs can help lighten the mood, but make sure the humor is appropriate for the situation. For example, an apology GIF for crashing someone’s computer might not be appropriate.
When you’re trying to show excitement, a GIF can be the perfect way to do so. Excitement GIFs can range from funny to adorable, and they’re a great way to add some personality to your messages.
Finally, GIFs can also be used to show empathy. Choose a GIF that shows compassion, such as a hug or comforting words. If you’re trying to comfort someone or show them that you understand their feelings, a GIF can be a great way to do so.
How To Find The Perfect GIF For Any Occasion?
Using GIFs in business communication is about finding the right one to fit the occasion. You want to choose a GIF that accurately represents what you’re trying to say while also making your customer feel good.
Chances are, there’s a GIF for just about anything you could want to say. To find the perfect GIF, start by doing a quick Google search. If you can’t find the perfect one online, try using one of the many free GIF-creating websites or apps available.
Once you have a few potential GIFs in mind, testing them out and seeing which resonate with your audience is essential. Send them out in your email marketing campaigns, social media posts, and customer support chats. By taking the time to find the perfect GIF, you can create an enjoyable experience for your customers that will keep them coming back for more.
How To Add A GIF To Your Text Message With An iPhone?
To add a GIF to your text message with an iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open Messages, create a new message or select an existing conversation.
- Tap the App Store icon and then tap the GIFs tab.
- Search for the GIF you want to send or browse by category.
- Tap the GIF to enlarge it, then drag it to the text field in your message.
- Add a comment if you want, then tap Send.
How To Add A GIF To Your Text Message With An Android?
To add a GIF to your text message with an Android, follow these steps:
- Open your Android’s Messages app.
- Tap the compose button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap the paper clip icon in the bottom-left corner of the keyboard.
- Tap the GIFs icon in the menu that appears.
- Search for a GIF you’d like to send.
- Tap the GIF to select it.
- Tap the send button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
Tips For Using GIFs In Your Text Messages
When using GIFs in your text messages, here are a few tips and tricks we think you should keep in mind:
- Make sure the GIF is relevant to the conversation.
- Don’t go overboard with the GIFs – use them sparingly.
- Keep the file size of the GIFs small so they don’t take up too much bandwidth or storage space.
- Make sure the GIFs are easy to view on mobile devices.
- Use a tool like Giphy or Tumblr to find and add GIFs to your messages.
Why Should You Start Using GIFs In Your Text Messages For Business Purposes?
Businesses can use GIFs to create a more lighthearted and fun tone in their customer interactions. By using GIFs, businesses can show that they are approachable and easy to work with, which can help to create a positive image for the company.
Additionally, GIFs can be used to express feelings or emotions that might be difficult to put into words, making communication with customers more personal and meaningful. Using GIFs in text messages can help businesses create a more friendly and relatable image, leading to more successful customer interactions.
GIFs are a great way to show your company’s personality in your SMS campaigns. They can also be used to create short, engaging videos that help explain what you do or how a product works. Additionally, GIFs are an excellent way to show customer appreciation and increase brand loyalty.
For these reasons, we recommend using GIFs in your next SMS campaign! If you’re looking for SMS broadcast software or a programmable SMS API to start sending your messages, feel free to choose Esendex today!