Who are Helping Hands?
Since their inception over 30 years ago, Helping Hands pride themselves on providing a professional live-in care and visiting care services that have become a viable alternative to residential care homes. With the support of their experienced care team, they are able to support those with complex conditions to live safely and comfortably at home.
To help ensure that continual improvements were made to the services that Helping Hands provide, they needed an engaging and highly converting way to collect feedback from people using their services.
With this in mind, Helping Hands needed to find a communications SMS API partner who could integrate with their existing CRM platforms, so that a variety of personalised customer service-focused text messages could be sent.
What were Helping Hands’ requirements?
- The texting solution needed to be easy to integrate with existing systems.
- Any texting solution needed to be easy to learn and implement.
- The SMS solution shouldn’t need any in-house coding experience. This had been the case with a previous solution.
- Every text message needed to be personalised to the recipient and should also allow them to respond.
- Helping Hands also needed to be able to measure the performance of every message sent, through reports and visual dashboards.
“The survey system has helped us on so many levels. We’ve got better visibility of what our people using our services think of us now, and we’re also able to provide better services as a result”.
Belinda Lamacher – CRM Marketing Manager
After consulting with Esendex, Helping Hands were able to design and deploy an SMS broadcasting Survey to more effectively collect feedback from people using their services, by benefiting from SMS’s 95% open rate. The way it works is simple.
By using a simple to integrate SMS API provider, SMS Surveys functionality was integrated directly into Helping Hands’ existing CRM platform. This meant that existing data could be used to send personalised customer feedback messages to people using their services.
A series of questions were asked, with the responses being directly fed back into the CRM system. This allowed Helping Hands to gain rapid insight into what people thought about their services.
- The SMS surveys have allowed Helping Hands to track the customer satisfaction scores of over 140 branches with minimal effort.
- They have reduced complaints by being able to address dissatisfaction more quickly.
- Brand advocacy has been increased.
- Customer trust has been enhanced by helping people using their services who provided lower than expected survey scores.
- Better illustration of company performance to internal stakeholders by sending over 15,000 resident surveys.
- Customer feedback data is no longer siloed away from where it needs to be. I.e. the existing CRM system.
Build Powerful SMS Campaigns
No contracts, no hidden fees, and no credit card information required to get started.Create Account
Explore Our Business Texting Blog Topics
The Esendex blog has the latest content for all of your customer communication needs.
What Is Mass Texting & How Does It Work?
Businesses can utilize SMS marketing in a number of ways, such as through a long code or short code. Short codes...Read More
What Is SMS Marketing & Why Use It?
SMS marketing is a term that's often thrown around when companies are talking about their communication...Read More
SMS vs. MMS (What's the Difference)
Mobile phones have become a commodity. Today, people use cellular devices to connect with the world...Read More
Products for a range of use cases
Texting API designed to send & receive SMS & MMS globally using a short code or 10DLC number.Learn More
Easy to use SMS software that can send & receive SMS & MMS using a short code or 10DLC number.Learn More Resell SMS
Powerful voice API that sends mass automated phone calls quickly to mobile & landline devices.Learn More
Verify mobile & landline numbers, find service providers, & define time zones to restrict calling times.Learn More
It’s Easy To Get Started
Create your account and receive credits for any of our mass communication APIs or software.