DID System Keywords
If a user texts the following keywords to your DID (long code), SMS Notify! API will automatically respond to the recipient with a system message.
"Business Name"-SMS Notifications.Txt STOP to end.Msg&Data Rates may apply."Business point of contact."
- The default business name is the name used to sign up for the SMS Notify! account. This may be updated by contacting Esendex.
- The business point of contact consists of two forms of contact, including any combination of phone number, email, or website.
- The HELP response for DIDs are at the account level. This cannot be customized.
STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, QUIT
This provider is now blocked. Text back RESUME to unblock your number.
- The SMS Notify! API will block the recipient’s number from receiving messages until the recipient sends RESUME.
- Esendex will log the recipient’s STOP request, including the the license key, sending DID, and recipient’s phone number.
- The STOP response occurs at the license key level. SMS Notify! will only block messages from that same license key to the recipient’s phone number.
- Other license keys may send to the recipient’s phone number.
- This will allow SMS Notify! to send messages to a recipient who previously sent a STOP command.
- License Key With Assigned DIDs: The recipient can reply RESUME to any DID assigned to the license key that logged the original STOP request.
- License Key Without Assigned DIDs: The recipient must reply RESUME to the original DID assigned to the license key that logged the original STOP request.