Common Short Code Administration
Short codes are managed by a central issuing registrar in each country. In the U.S., the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA) administers short codes for lease in three, six, or twelve-month terms.
Your short code will need to be approved by all of SMS Notify!’s supported carriers before it can be used. After your application is submitted, we will work on your behalf with the carriers to complete your application approval.
Application Review (1–2 Days)
- Submit your short code application to SMS Notify!
- Your application is reviewed by one of our team members.
- Once your application is approved by us it is sent to the carriers for review.
- Your first invoice will be issued with the application fee included.
Carrier Review (4–8 Weeks)
- Wireless carriers review your application and any other related information.
- If any questions come up, we work to get them answered as quickly as possible.
- Carriers give final approval and your short code is now active and ready for use.
Explore Our SMS Short Code Blog Topics
The Esendex blog has the latest content for all of your SMS short code needs.
What is a Text Message Short Code Number?
Businesses can utilize SMS marketing in a number of ways, such as through a long code or short code. Short codes...Read More
SMS Short Code Messaging Rules
Text marketing is becoming the norm in the business world. Companies are using inbox messages to engage...Read More