Easily broadcast messages to your entire customer base with our programmable voice broadcast services.
- Highly Competitive Pricing
- Government Grade Security
- Capable of Voice Broadcast
- 24/7 Customer & Tech Support
Trusted Broadcast Messaging Service
Esendex’s Broadcast Messaging Service is Trusted by Some of The Biggest Brands in The World!
Broadcast Messaging for Business
Broadcast messaging can help businesses increase their return on investment, customer engagement, and response rates. This is especially true when businesses leverage broadcasting features to their fullest extent, such as real-time reporting and multichannel communication. This medium is also completely legal and compliant with all federal regulations and industry best practices.
Please keep reading to learn more about broadcasting messaging platforms, how your business can get started using them, and some tips and tricks for choosing the right messaging provider.
What is Broadcast Messaging?
The first step in leveraging SMS or voice messaging broadcasts is thoroughly researching service providers. Look at pricing, documentation, tutorials, features, customer reviews, service-level agreements, and demos. Request a demo. If free trials are available, take advantage of the offer and see how the software performs.
Do not hesitate to reach out to the provider and ask questions. The more you know about the available service providers. The better equipped your business will be to decide which provider is right for you. Remember to take your time with this decision; instead, take your time to explore every provider to understand their software’s benefits and drawbacks.
When you finally decide which broadcast messaging platform is right for you, the next step will be learning how to use the software. Each provider may differ slightly in the interface, specific tools and capabilities, and features. However, there should be several main components that remain the same across every software:
- Contact Lists – To send your messages, your business must upload contact lists with subscribers who have consented to receive communication from you. These should ideally be segmented and scrubbed for validity.
- Message Content – It would defeat the campaign’s purpose if your messages were blank, so your business will need to generate content. You can record it or use text-to-speech features to generate voice messages from written scripts.
- Campaign Schedules – Once you’ve taken care of the message recipients and content, your business will need to set a campaign schedule. You can schedule your messages to send immediately or in the future— days, weeks, months, or even years.
Quick Breakdown: Message Broadcasting
Hosted voice broadcasts and automated voice messaging services are popular choices for communication and marketing strategies, especially in combination with other services such as SMS mass texting and voicemail drop software. By combining several services, businesses can better saturate their market base and ensure the broadest customer reach possible.
Broadcast Messaging Features
When you combine our broadcast messaging API with these awesome features, anything is possible! Our broadcasting API delivers the tools you need to boost company sales, revenue, customer engagement, and stay connected with your customers.
Transform your text messages into an automated voice call in multiple voices and languages to send to customers.
Mobile & Landline Calls
Easily broadcast voice messages directly to customers using mobile and digital landline devices to reach everyone.
Why Use Automated Voice Broadcasting Services
Broadcast messaging can be used for various purposes, making it ideal for nearly all businesses, regardless of size or sector. This flexibility is especially ideal for businesses that have several interests across different industries, such as those that deal with both hospitality and food.
Below are some other examples of how businesses can use broadcast messaging:
- Appointment scheduling, reminders, and rescheduling
- Emergency alerts and urgent weather warnings
- Payment scheduling and reminders
- Employee-to-employee communication
- Political messages and campaign information
- Login authentication and password reset
- Reservation confirmations and wait time updates
- Credit card or banking verifications
- Delivery status updates and tracking notifications
- Invitations to open houses and other events
- Marketing, promotions, and sales opportunities
When to Use Broadcast Messaging
Broadcast messaging can be a great way to reach a large audience quickly and efficiently. However, it’s important to make sure that broadcast messaging is the right solution for your business before implementing it.
There are a few key factors to consider when deciding if broadcast messaging is the right solution for your business:
- The size of your audience: broadcast messaging is best suited for businesses with a large audience. If your target audience is small, you might not need broadcast messaging.
- The type of message: broadcast messaging is best suited for messages that are time-sensitive or need to be delivered to a large audience quickly.
- The frequency of messages: broadcast messaging should not be used for messages that need to be delivered frequently. If you find yourself sending broadcast messages too often, it might be time to re-evaluate your strategy.
Why Choose Our Broadcast Messaging Services?
We strive to be the best broadcast messaging service in the industry. Our trusted mass broadcast messaging service provides quality performance to drive your communication strategy. From integration to your first voice campaign, we make the entire process uncomplicated.
1. World Class Support
Most mass broadcast messaging services don’t have active online support channels customers can speak to when they need it the most, and we understand. That’s why we have 24/7, around the clock emergency support for our mass broadcast messaging.
- Fast Response Times
- Fast Troubleshooting
- Chat, Email, & Phone Support
2. Global Mass Broadcast Messaging Service
Our broadcast messaging service enables you to leverage your business communication globally without any interruptions. Don’t worry about the distance! Get connectivity in more than 190 countries.
- Tier 1 Voice Network
- 99.9% Guaranteed Uptime
3. Government Level Security
Our mass broadcast messaging service is 256 Bit Encrypted (typically only reserved for governments and militaries), SOC2 Type 2 Certified, HITRUST Certified. Hardware-based voice servers are strategically located throughout the US-owned and operated by Esendex.
- 256 Bit Encrypted
- HITRUST Certified
- SOC2 Certified
What Our Customers Have to Say
We’ve been rated 5 out 5 stars on Capterra, GetApp, Google and Facebook – based on 40+ reviews.
Broadcast Messaging Rules for Business
Broadcast messaging is a great way to reach a large audience with your message. However, there are a few fundamental rules that businesses need to follow to ensure that their broadcast voice messages are effective:
Keep it short and sweet
The average person’s attention span is limited, so it’s essential to keep your broadcast voice message concise and to the point.
No one wants to listen to a fuzzy or crackling message, so make sure that the audio quality of your broadcast is top-notch.
Use a professional voice
Your broadcast voice message should be delivered professionally and straightforwardly. Avoid using slang or jargon that could confuse your listeners.
How to Use IVR for Message Broadcasting
Interactive voice response (IVR) systems are phone menus that route incoming customer calls based on number or voice prompts. IVR systems are optional features that voice broadcasting systems should come equipped with, along with many others. Here’s how it works:
- You use your voice broadcasting service to call a customer, perhaps to remind them of an upcoming veterinarian appointment.
- The customer calls back to reschedule the appointment for next week.
- The IVR system presents the caller with multiple options; to reschedule the appointment, the customer should press ‘2’ or say ‘reschedule.’
- The customer follows the prompt and says, ‘reschedule.’
- The IVR system routes the call to the front desk so that a vet tech can arrange a new appointment time.
During this scenario, the IVR system may be routing any number of other calls for various purposes, automating customer service and freeing up resources.
Why Choose Esendex for Broadcasting Messages
Customers can depend on Esendex’s Phone Notify! API for reliable, robust service. We only use a Tier 1 network, the most reliable messaging network available outside mobile networks. This is our 99.9% uptime guarantee, as laid out in our service level agreement (SLAs), and all our data centers are domestically owned and operated. We also offer 24/7 emergency technical support so that customers always have experts for any technical issues or questions.
Contact sales or schedule a meeting to learn more about our voice broadcasting API and how it can help increase return on investment and customer engagement for your business. We offer transparent pricing, comprehensive demos, and free trials. As a result, your business gains insight into how our API would operate in real-time and what solutions it can realistically provide for you.
What are Customers Saying?
Our services are rated 5 out of 5 stars based on 40+ reviews from Facebook, Google, Capterra, and GetApp. Customers consistently mention the platform’s reliable service, stellar customer support, and scalability. They also provide accurate feedback on the API integration process’s ease and quickness, even for individuals with little to no programming experience.
“This product does what it says. We can deliver notifications to our users quickly and in large numbers. As a developer, adding to whatever system you work with is straightforward. The documentation is beneficial in this regard too.”
“Product is super easy to use, and the Esendex Wiki is beneficial. We get constant updates on any maintenance and updates when any delays have been resolved. Uptime is also great.”
“…it just works, which is exactly what you want from a notification service. [It] is effortless to configure, and the admin console is straightforward to navigate. We don’t have any problems with the software.”
“The solution was straightforward to integrate into our ASP.NET solution and allows us to reach our customers easily. No downside. The software was easy to integrate and use.”
Products for a range of use cases
Texting API designed to send & receive SMS & MMS globally using a short code or 10DLC number.
Easy to use SMS software that can send & receive SMS & MMS using a short code or 10DLC number.
Powerful voice API that sends mass automated phone calls quickly to mobile & landline devices.
Verify mobile & landline numbers, find service providers, & define time zones to restrict calling.
Let’s start sending, together.