Sending a message to the wrong phone number is frustrating at the best of times. But if you’re trying to convey time-sensitive or important information, it can quickly become dangerous.
Phone validator APIs verify, clean, and check numbers to ensure they’re still valid and, if so, correct. This saves companies time, money, and resources, in addition to ensuring customers receive all intended messages, calls, and emails.
Verifying and validating phone numbers prior to contacting them is an essential step in any communication and marketing campaign.
How To Verify Phone Numbers
No matter what industry you’re in or what size your business is, it’s useful to know how to validate phone numbers.
The easiest way to verify phone numbers is to sign up for a phone validator. This tools reviews, standardizes, corrects, and removes hundreds (or even thousands) of numbers in seconds.
Your entire contact list will be standardized, incorrect numbers will be corrected or removed, and invalid numbers will be removed.
This leaves you with a contact list with a guaranteed 100% delivery rate, automatically boosting your campaign’s effectiveness and response rates.
How Does A Phone Validator Work?
Whether you want to know how to verify mobile phone numbers or landline phone numbers, the process is the same. Here’s what you do:
- Sign up for a phone validator and integrate it with your website, database, system, etc. Many programmable validators use SOAP or REST protocols. Make sure the validator you choose can support your current and future customer base.
- Upload your contact lists. You don’t have to edit them beforehand; in addition to verifying numbers, validator tools will standardize your list and remove dashes, parentheses, and spaces.
- Validate the numbers. The tools will scrub your contact list, flagging incorrect numbers and removing inactive ones. If incorrect numbers can’t be corrected, they’ll also be removed.
- Send your campaigns. Now that you’ve ensured deliverability, you can safely send your SMS, email, or voicemail campaign and rest easy knowing it will reach the maximum number of subscribers possible.
- Review your data with features like real-time reporting and the ability to define time zones and restrict contact times. This increases your campaign’s effectiveness by more specifically targeting contacts and campaigns.
Build Powerful Phone Verification Applications
Verify cellphone and landline numbers, find service providers, and define time zones to restrict calling times.Create Account
The best part? You can integrate phone validators into your other APIs and programs prior to sending out communications and marketing campaigns.
Similarly, verifying numbers prior to sending them a voice message ensures that you’re connecting with real people, in real time.
Become a Reseller
Our SMS reseller program gives you everything you need to easily resell our SMS software to your customers and increase revenue.
Texting API designed to send & receive SMS & MMS globally using a short code or 10DLC number.
Easy to use SMS software that can send & receive SMS & MMS using a short code or 10DLC number.
Powerful voice API that sends mass automated phone calls quickly to mobile & landline devices.
Verify mobile & landline numbers, find service providers, & define time zones to restrict calling times.
What Is Mass Texting & How Does It Work?
Businesses can utilize SMS marketing in a number of ways, such as through a long code or short code. Short codes...Read More
What Is SMS Marketing & Why Use It?
SMS marketing is a term that's often thrown around when companies are talking about their communication...Read More