Phone Verification API
Use the Phone Verification API to validate or get information about any phone number in the United States or Canada. Even if the phone number has been ported between service providers, the API will return the latest information.
Create a client in any programming language to interact with the API. Try our Quick Start Guides to get started with some of the most common platforms. If you have questions, check out our FAQ or contact us.
Phone Number Data
- Whether the phone number is valid.
- A “clean” (standardized) version of the number, with dashes, parentheses and spaces removed.
- Whether the number is wireless or landline. This is helpful when you only want to contact mobile devices.
- The time zone. This is useful if you need to restrict calling times for a recipient.
- The latest SMTP email string data.
- And more.
Let’s start sending, together.