Improving resident satisfaction levels for social care provider Helping Hands
About Helping Hands
Since their inception over 30 years ago, Helping Hands pride themselves on providing a professional live-in care and visiting care services that have become a viable alternative to residential care homes. With the support of their experienced care team, they are able to support those with complex conditions to live safely and comfortably at home.
To help ensure that continual improvements were made to the services that Helping Hands provide, they needed an engaging and highly converting way to collect feedback from people using their services.
With this in mind, Helping Hands needed to find a communications partner who could integrate with their existing CRM platforms, so that a variety of personalised customer service-focused messages could be sent.
What were Helping Hands’ requirements?
- The new solution needed to be easy to integrate with existing systems.
- Any new solution needed to be easy to learn and implement.
- The new solution shouldn’t need any in-house coding experience. This had been the case with a previous solution.
- Every message needed to be personalised to the recipient and should also allow them to respond.
- Helping Hands also needed to be able to measure the performance of every message sent, through reports and visual dashboards.
How were Helping Hand challenges solved?
After consulting with Esendex, Helping Hands were able to design and deploy an SMS Survey to more effectively collect feedback from people using their services, by benefiting from SMS’s 95% open rate. The way it works is simple.
By using a simple to integrate API, SMS Surveys functionality was integrated directly into Helping Hands’ existing CRM platform. This meant that existing data could be used to send personalised customer feedback messages to people using their services.
A series of questions were asked, with the responses being directly fed back into the CRM system. This allowed Helping Hands to gain rapid insight into what people thought about their services.
What results have Helping Hands seen?
- The surveys have allowed Helping Hands to track the customer satisfaction scores of over 140 branches with minimal effort.
- They have reduced complaints by being able to address dissatisfaction more quickly.
- Brand advocacy has been increased.
- Customer trust has been enhanced by helping people using their services who provided lower than expected survey scores.
- Better illustration of company performance to internal stakeholders by sending over 15,000 resident surveys.
- Customer feedback data is no longer siloed away from where it needs to be. I.e. the existing CRM system.
More from Helping Hands
“The survey system has helped us on so many levels. We’ve got better visibility of what our people using our services think of us now, and we’re also able to provide better services as a result”.
Belinda Lamacher – CRM Marketing Manager
Products for a range of use cases
Texting API designed to send & receive SMS & MMS globally using a short code or 10DLC number.
Easy to use SMS software that can send & receive SMS & MMS using a short code or 10DLC number.
Powerful voice API that sends mass automated phone calls quickly to mobile & landline devices.
Verify mobile & landline numbers, find service providers, & define time zones to restrict calling.
Let’s start sending, together.